Speak to the team
You can reach anyone from the team via the email addresses listed below -
firstname.lastname@example.org - Orders & Shop Queries (Della)
email@example.com - Wholesale, Marketing & Creative (Yashila)
firstname.lastname@example.org - Founder & Director (Hedie)
email@example.com - Wholesale accounts, bespoke orders etc (Andy)
firstname.lastname@example.org - General Enquiries (All)
Our bakery can be found at Arch 9, Discovery Estate, St James's Rd, Bermondsey, London SE16 4RA
The bakery is in production between Monday and Saturday and our products are available to purchase from our 'hole-in-the-wall' style shop between 10am -3pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-2pm on Saturdays. We encourage people to visit on Saturday mornings, our traditional 'shop open' day, where you will find an array of similar food businesses under the neighbouring historic arches of Spa Terminus.*
Our what3words location is: ///apron.tribe.driven
We know it can be a little tricky to find the bakery, so we drew a handy map.
Welcoming all flavour combination ideas, comments, questions, inspirations & everything else!
Click here if you're feeling inspired..
In-person visits on Saturdays at Spa Terminus
*If you visit us on a Saturday morning when many of the neighbouring food businesses are open for purchasing produce directly from source, some of our favourite products include (but are certainly not limited to);
- Lucocoa Chocolate - bean-to-bar chocolate & bourbon biscuits
- Neals Yard Dairy - excellent Stilton and Townsend Farm apple juice
- Monmouth Coffee - the freshest roasts
- Crown & Queue - conscious curing
- Dynamic Vines - anything from the Josmeyer producers
- The Kernal Beer - fantastic table beer
- England Preserves - Bermondsey bramble, unbeatable
- Kappacasein - proper homemade natural yoghurt
- Ancestral Wines - look for Le Max (pink label)
- Wild Rooms - stunning mushrooms (pick'n'mix nostalgia)
- Oliveology - fantastic Greek dried fruits
- London Honey Co. - the beeswax candles, especially the 'stubbies'