Mill your own flours at home with the beautiful and professional-grade Wolfgang Mock Mockmills. Used in store to mill our YQ, Paragon and Rye flours, a mockmill is a great addition to the kitchen of any serious baker.
- Easy to operate
- Simple to clean
- Stepless adjustment of the settings from very fine to coarse
- Throughput of approximately 100g of soft wheat / minute (for the Pro 100) and 200g of soft wheat / minute (for the Pro 200)
- Sturdy industrial motor
- Milling mechanism consisting of corundum-ceramic milling stones (ø 90 mm)
- Nonstop milling capability
- Casing: Wood and Arboblend®
- Made in Germany
- 2-year warranty for commercial use
- 12-year warranty for private use
We proud to offer four varieties of Mockmill;
- The Lino 100 - see specifications
- The Lino 200 - see specifications
- The Professional 100 - see specifications
- The Professional 200 - see specifications
We would recommend, for at-home family bread enthusiasts, the Lino 100 or 200 - a beautiful addition to your kitchen worktop.
For commercial uses, or the very serious at-home baker, the Professional 100 or 200 model produces the most incredible milled flour.
If you would like to see the mockmill in action before you buy, please get in touch with us and we'd be happy to put our Mockmill Professional 200 through its paces for you.